The first blog I looked at was Ashley Symes who is taking this class to get a better understanding of different cultures. She hopes to see everything while she is still young.I learned from reading her Paulo Friere assignment that Paulo grew up in an average household, with three siblings. He is very interested in teaching others and having them understand the world. When someone can understand the world they can lead others through Paulo’s teachings.
The second blogger I looked at was Beau and on January 20 he was training to be a CDAR for the coast guard. While reading her Paulo Friere assignment I learned that Paulo was talented enough to teach 300 people to read in 45 days. Paulo Friere wrote books, and the one he is most known for is “Pedagogy of the Oppressed” which was published in 1968 and again in English in 1970.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment